Welcome to my blog!

www.matildajaneclothing.com

If you would like to order, contact me at kellye@matildajaneclothing.com or 419.481.7504

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Matilda Jane 1st Release Day

Yesterday was the 1st release of the MJ line CHARACTER COUNTS!  I had an open house at my home then had a trunk show at a customers later in the evening.  The night before a release is like Christmas, I get so excited to share with everyone the clothes that make me so giddy......

If you are not familiar with Matilda Jane Clothing I will explain how they release the clothes and how to place an order.

MJC has 2 line release a year, currently the Fall 2012 line CHARACTER COUNTS is available.  They have a Spring/Summer line that releases in the Spring.

Character Counts will be released in three releases: August 15th is Release 1: Smile With Pride! August 31st is Release 2: Act With Heart, and October 1st is Release 3: Live With Soul! All the releases have coordinating pieces.

You can view the clothes by visiting MJC site. 

www.matildajaneclothing.com

Simply create a wish-list and send it to me at

kellye@matildajaneclothing.com

I will be more than happy to help you place your order. MANY THANKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Kelly! I follow Enjoying The Small Things and saw your link from there today! How ironic since I just met you the other day at Jessica's trunk show! I LOVE the first release--such cute things and probably my favorite Fall line yet! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your posts! Hope the blog goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete